Business solicitors with a professional and ethical approach
At Fiona Bruce Solicitors we apply our decades of business experience and knowledge of company law - advising on a full range of issues affecting many commercial organisations today.
We already act for a number of limited companies in the UK, partnerships, charities and owner-managed businesses too.
We're able to advise on a range of legal issues affecting companies, including...
- Incorporating a company
- Drafting partnership agreements
- Business structure advice
- Purchase and sale of shares in line with the Companies Act 2006
- Business acquisition and sale
- Advice on shareholder agreements
- Corporate finance and debt
- Advice for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Find out more about our services for businesses
If you would like further information on our services, or would simply like to make an enquiry, please contact us.