Fiona Bruce - Senior Partner
Fiona Bruce qualified as a Solicitor in 1981. After several years in partnership in a Manchester city centre practice she set up Fiona Bruce Solicitors. She subsequently specialised in Practice Management, speaking to hundreds of solicitors on Law Firm Best Practice. Fiona is married to Richard, the firm’s Practice Development Manager; together they have two sons.
- Her legal specialism has been in Wills and Probate, together with Inheritance Tax planning.
- She is a member of the Specialist Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners.
- She has been a regular columnist in both the local press and legal journals and a regular interviewee in local and BBC radio stations.
- In 2003 she was named Overall National Winner of the ‘Women Into Business Award’ by the Small Business Bureau and British Franchise Association.
- In May 2010, Fiona was elected as Member of Parliament for the Conservative party in the Cheshire constituency of Congleton and on the 7th of May 2015 was re elected on an increased majority.
- Fiona has been actively involved in a number of Charitable and Community projects, including co-ordinating aid shipments to Romania for several years.
- She has written on a variety of legal and management topics in several publications and is one of the co-authors of the book “There is Such a Thing as Society” (published Politicos September 2002).