Wills, Probates, Powers of Attorney
Judy is a law graduate of Liverpool University and qualified as a Solicitor in 1983. Initially she worked in General Litigation, Family, Personal Injury and Crime. Judy is married to Stephen who also practices as a Solicitor.
- Judy joined Fiona Bruce Solicitors in 1989 to help set up the Litigation department, now part of our Business Solutions team.
- Having done so she moved on and specialised in Practice Management and Wills, Trusts and Probate.
- For ten years Judy was the Regional Support Officer for the north for The National Association of Child Contact Centres.
- She then returned again to Fiona Bruce Solicitors, to once more concentrate on her specialism of Wills, Trusts and Probate.
- Judy is married to Stephen, who also practices as a Solicitor.