If a company is dissolved whilst still owning land, this land passes to the Crown, who are represented by the Treasury Solicitor. We can advise on the procedure for applying to have the Company restored, in order to have the land returned to the Company.

Commercial Property Law services you may find helpful

Related insights from our blog

We're here to help

We are always happy to answer any questions regarding your legal concerns. All enquiries are confidential and important to us.

Call us on 01925 263 273

Email us at enquiries@fionabruce.co.uk

    By submitting an enquiry, you understand that the information you provide is subject to our privacy policy and terms.